Acupuncture In Bartlett, Illinois
Carlos Carpintero, L.Ac.
Welcome to One Community Acupuncture Center. We hope to have the chance to help you feel better and live a healthier and more vibrant life.
We are in-network with Blue Cross and Blueshield, United Healthcare and Veterans Administration office
Feel Better without the side-effects of conventional medications
If you are like most of our patients, you are trying to regain your health with natural medicine, without the side-effects caused by most medical drugs. You feel that your health is deteriorating and you are not able to live a vibrant and productive life as you used to. We understand how you feel and we are here to help.
Over the last decade, I’ve helped thousands of people to find their way back to health by identifying and treating physical, emotional, and mental blockages that made them sick, and by giving them tools to improve and maintain their health. I am pretty confident that I can help you too.
We are the only clinic in Bartlett offering traditional acupuncture, Electroacupuncture, Cupping, and Chinese medicine.
We offer Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine and CuppingTherapy for the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sciatic pain
- Digestive problems
- Sleeping problems
- Car accidents
- Sport injuries
- And more…
*If you have questions about a specific condition not listed here feel free to call us for a consultation. 630-837-4241 Ext.1
Why One Community Acupuncture Center?
- We are the only clinic in Bartlett providing real traditional acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- We will always treat you in a professional, compassionate and caring manner and not merely as a number
- We carry a complete line of high quality Chinese and Ayurvedic remedies made in the United States
- We are conveniently located one block south of the Bartlett Metra station
- We offer evening appointments three days a week, and Saturdays appointments
- We offer financial assistance to patients with limited budgets